users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: migration from V2 to V3

From: Yannick Majoros <yannick.majoros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:52:11 +0000

Hi Masahiro,

You'll probably have less work doing it in V4 anyway.

My approach would be to remove all non-standard stuff (just code for JSF
specs, not implementation-specific), and clean up the mess. Latest mojarra
should then work as well as myfaces.

Is this feasible?

If not, there are specific properties in Glassfish-specific deployment
descriptors (glassfishweb.xml etc.) to load classes from app classloader
first. They can be found in Glassfish. I remember that Netbeans had a nice
interface with a checkbox just for editing that.

Does this help?