users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: migration from V2 to V3

From: <markn0053_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 01:13:24 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for your supporting me.

But I was still unable to solve this matter.

I just tried to deploy our application on GlassFish V4.
However, error is the same as GlassFish V3.

*I believe that main problem is as below.
Our application uses quite old framework which include
"myfaces-1.0.9.jar" offered by Apatch.
Problem is myfaces1.0.9.jar includes packages, java.* and javax.*

Following Oracle official documents, class files in these packages are
not loaded by classloader.
Although we configure about classloader delegation, classloader never
loads class files from these packages.
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19226-01/820-7695/beagb/index.html

Would you know the way that a classloader in GlassFish V3 can load
class files from packages including java.* and javax.*.

Thank you.
Masahiro Takahashi