users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Encoded Password File

From: Steven Siebert <smsiebe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 12:13:50 -0400

Just an update to this thread -- worked with OP offline. He was interested
in meeting DISA/NIST SCAP (STIG) compliance with GF. I was able to help by
providing documentation, code, and a CKL template based one some work the
Army has done.

If there is anyone else interested in this stuff, don't hesitate to ping me
offline.

Regards,

Steve