users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish version 3.1.1 -- Failed to login to glassfish admin console

From: William <streetpoet_at_163.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:13:36 +0800

Dear Kiran,

        Did you copy your app into glassfish’s deployed folder before you make the server startup? You can try to remove your app, than start the server again.
By default, you can login GUI console using admin as username and empty string as password. I guess your app has include Jersey related jar files already which conflicts with glassfish’s.
I am new to glassfish. Just posing my idea :)

Best Regards
William
2015/2/26