users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Glassfish 4.0 b89 Durable Subscriptions

From: MUNDT, CHRISTOPHER J CTR USAF AFWA AFWA/SEMS RM 3250-25 <christopher.mundt.ctr_at_us.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 18:19:33 +0000

Ma'am,

Yes our brokers are remote and Yes we have to use Open Source because Oracle ended Commercial support for new versions of GF.

Thanks for your help. If we open a bug would any of you have a guess on how soon it could be ported to GF 4.X? If it is a long turn around then we will have to look at a different solution to fix our current problem.

Is this bug listed on the Commercial Oracle side or is it on the Forum?

Thanks,
Chris

//SIGNED//

Christopher J. Mundt, Contractor, HQ AFWA/SEMSII SEMS / NORTHROP GRUMMAN Web/App Server Administrator / Software Engineer
(402) 232-7823
DSN 272-7823
christopher.mundt.ctr_at_us.af.mil

J2EE AppAdmin Support Info: