users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Glassfish and JMX : destroy a consumer

From: Etienne Marin-Matholaz <etienne.marinm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 11:46:59 +0200

Hi,
I'm monitoring a glassfish server using JMX.
For some reason I need to use durable subscriptions, and it appears that
these subscriptions are persistent even when glassfish is restarted.
To reset the system I want to use JMX to destroy all existing consumers at
startup. In the documentation of glassfish for JMX clients (
https://glassfish.java.net/docs/4.0/mq-dev-guide-jmx.pdf), there is no way
to do this, and I'm really astonished : destinations, connections can be
destroyed but not consumers !
Maybe I don't get the philosophy of glassfish and JMX, that's why I need
your help.

Cheers
Etienne