users@glassfish.java.net

[gf-users] Re: Updating expired SSL certificate on Glassfish.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 02:38:16 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for your reply petenelson, we will look at the link you provided.
Hopefully, we will be able to make some progress. We have followed the steps
in this link
(http://www.luv2code.com/2012/05/09/configure-ssl-on-glassfish-with-godaddy-certificate/).
At present, we have imported the certificates correctly into keystore.jks but
when we try to update domain.xml to read the newly imported certificate, the
glassfish server becomes inaccessible and all applications deployed on it
stops working. We have to revert to the original domain.xml to make the
applications accessible. Anybody has faced such problem before? Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bhatt.krunal']