users@glassfish.java.net

How long does it take for a code change to be released once submitted?

From: Joshua Deacon <Joshua.Deacon_at_unico.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:44:26 +1100

Hi,

I'm doing some research because we are potentially looking into using glass fish, however are unsure whether we want to keep the code onsite or not.

If we were to make a code change to the source code, how long will it take through its lifecycle to submit this code and have it accepted by the community and when would it officially make its way to an official release?

Cheers,
Josh

Joshua Deacon
IBL (PMO)
M +61 447 667 961
unico smart IT solutions | practical outcomes www.unico.com.au<http://www.unico.com.au/>
Technical Consulting | Solution Delivery | Tailored Support | Local Outsourcing