users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 4 HTTp access log max file count

From: Rijuta Saraykar <rsaraykar_at_EBSCO.COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:32:34 +0000

Hello,
I am using glassfish 4 and have set max file count=5 for Http service access log.
For access log we use server.http-service.access-log.max-history-files=5 or configs.config.server-config.http-service.access-log.max-history-files=5
Both ways, it does not work and I see that the access log files after rotation doesn't delete old files. I see more than 5 files in /logs/access directory.
However, for server logs (com.sun.enterprise.server.logging.max_history_files) this file history limit is followed correctly. Log files rotate upto count 5 for server logs but not for access log. Please guide.
Thanks.