users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS transactionality troubles in session bean (x-post ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 00:51:33 -0600 (CST)

>> Can you share the trace log of your program running? > Do you mean the
log
output of the program running? Yes. >> Did you call connection.start() before
getMessages() is invoked? >yeah - in a PostConstruct method. I can post the
whole class if it will help. I run your program with adding
connection.start() against my GF3.1.2.2 installation, and it works fine. Each
time the messages were rolled back and the messages will be received from
beginning in the next run. If available please share your whole EAR
application with source codes.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'liang.x.zhao']