users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF4 / JMS 2.0 - How to read from JMS Temporary Queue? ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:21:32 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for the reply, The examples show how to use request / reply pattern
synchronously. What I need is a way to read the temporary queue
asynchronously in a separate thread. Basically, the usage is a singleton -
@Startup bean that runs for the life of the application. Basically, it's
listening for modules on the cluster and periodically gathers their status.
So, the temporary queue listener should be in a separate thread. But, no
matter what I do, I can't seem to access the connection / temporary queue in
a separate thread using the new API.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lprimak']