users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Migrating to Glassfish 4 security no longer works

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:38:57 -0600 (CST)

Also I just removed apache completely from the picture and I still get a:
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: WSSTUBE0025:
Error in Verifying Security in the Inbound Message. On the client side and:
SEVERE: WSS1913: Key used to decrypt EncryptedKey cannot be null SEVERE:
WSS1927: Error occured while decrypting EncryptedKey SEVERE: WSITPVD0035:
Error in Verifying Security in Inbound Message.
com.sun.xml.wss.impl.WssSoapFaultException: Invalid Security Header On the
server side. I can provide any config files needed I just didn't want to fill
up the question with too much information if someone has an idea.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'brandonm']