users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Having trouble setting up SSL Certificates

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 09:12:17 -0600 (CST)

SOLVED: 1. Installed the free Glassfish 4.0 (to start fresh) 2. Created new
domain 3. Tested at this stage http://localhost:8080/ - got as it should
GlassFish Server - Your server is now running https://localhost:8181/ - got
as it should The site's security certificate is not trusted! clicked through
and got as it should GlassFish Server - Your server is now running 4.
Deployed APEX 5. Tested at this stage http://localhost:8080/apex - got the
APEX login https://localhost:8181/ - got as it should The site's security
certificate is not trusted! clicked through and got as it should the APEX
login 6. Moved my keystore that Comodo helped me create to the new install.
7. Tested https://localhost:8181/ - got generic error Couldn't figure it out.
8. Contacted Comodo and they recreated my error and told me to do the
following: Modified 'domain.xml' manually. 1. Changed 'keystore.jks' to
'ourname.keystore' in the section that contains... java-config
debug-options="-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=9009"
system-classpath="" classpath-suffix="" 2. In addition to if you're
keystore's password is not the default of 'changeit', you will need to add
the following as a JVM option
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=MY_KEYSTORE_PASS right after the line
containing -Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=..." 3. Restarted glassfish and the
application should work. My did! WooHoo!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bcarlis']