users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Logging in JSON

From: Oliver B. Fischer <mailsink_at_swe-blog.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 23:07:16 +0100

Hello Alexander,

I implemented a very simple formatter today. But the first message is
still handled by the default formatter. I think it is because the setup
of the formatter is done in the postConstruct() method of the GFFileHandler.

Did you replace the default GFFileHandler or added additional handlers?

Bye,

Oliver