users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Is it possible to bind a web-app inside an EAR to a specific http port or virtualserver?

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 21:25:12 -0400

 I would need to ask why
ejbs support business entities requested by UI
where UI and backend is generally JSP,Servlet wrapped in war

I would take a gander at maven-ear-plugin packagingIncludes

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/ear-mojo.html#packagingIncludes

you perhaps may be thinking of multi-instance deploy

http://quickleft.com/blog/introduction-to-designing-multi-tenant-web-applications

?
Martin