users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish 4 and DB2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 17:04:07 -0500 (CDT)

Turns out I spoke too soon! By what accident it started working is beyond me
except that everything is set right. Unfortunately, however, whatever I did
is not reproducible. I have tried the same exact settings on two other
machines with no luck. For some reason GF will not talk to the database. It
creates a datasource but the datasource is the wrong classes (connection
wrapper and statement wrapper). The machine that is working returns a
connectionHolder and an IBM statement object. I have tried every combination
of where to put the driver jar. I have set every variable mentioned in any of
the several Google results on the subject (including the admin guide).
Please, if somebody knows, point me to the missing link between GF and DB2!
Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'yakridge']