users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: What happened to --profile option for create-domain asadmin

From: Thomas Mueller <tmueller64_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:14:03 -0600

The "asadmin" command runs the appserver-cli.jar file, and the "main" class
in that JAR has defaults that cause the appserver-domain.jar to be used.
If you instead run "glassfish/lib/nadmin", it runs the admin-cli.jar file
which has a different main class that uses the nucleus-domain.jar file.
The idea here is that different products that are built on top of nucleus
can each have there own default domain that is created.

Tom