users@glassfish.java.net

problems with connections to glassfish and serialization of entities.

From: Arnel Abad Noa <aanoa_at_uci.cu>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:53:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I have an application running on Glassfish 3.1, using EJB 3.1. I use the same entities through all layers, from Presentation to Data Access for persistence using EclipseLink(JPA 2.0).
I have this problem, when the client connect to Glassfish Server through localhost:port my app runs very well, but when the connection is established using a remote server with IP:port, the entities sent from the client arrives to the server with all its attributes in null and, of course, I have NullPointerException, and errors when I try to persist them.

Regards,
      Arnel.

Here is one of my entities...

@Entity
@Table(schema = "XXX",name ="ncargo")
@XmlRootElement
@NamedQueries({
    @NamedQuery(name = "Ncargo.findAll", query = "SELECT n FROM NcargoP n ORDER BY n.idncargo"),
    @NamedQuery(name = "Ncargo.findByIdncargo", query = "SELECT n FROM NcargoP n WHERE n.idncargo = :idncargo"),
    @NamedQuery(name = "Ncargo.findByNombre", query = "SELECT n FROM NcargoP n WHERE n.nombre = :nombre")})

public class Ncargo implements Serializable {

    @Id
    @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
    @Basic(optional = false)
    @Column(nullable = false)
    private Integer idncargo;

    @Basic(optional = false)
    @Column(nullable = false, length = 2147483647)
    private String nombre;

    @OneToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL, mappedBy = "idncargo")
    private List<DpersonaP> dpersonaList;

    public Ncargo() {
    }

    public Ncargo(Integer idncargo) {
        this.idncargo = idncargo;
    }

    public Ncargo(Integer idncargo, String nombre) {
        this.idncargo = idncargo;
        this.nombre = nombre;
    }

    public Integer getIdncargo() {
        return idncargo;
    }

    public void setIdncargo(Integer idncargo) {
        this.idncargo = idncargo;
    }

    public String getNombre() {
        return nombre;
    }

    public void setNombre(String nombre) {
        this.nombre = nombre;
    }

    @XmlTransient
    public List<DpersonaP> getDpersonaList() {
        return dpersonaList;
    }

    public void setDpersonaList(List<DpersonaP> dpersonaList) {
        this.dpersonaList = dpersonaList;
    }

}
"Todos el 12 de Septiembre con una Cinta Amarilla"
FIN A LA INJUSTICIA, LIBERENLOS YA!!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com