users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Authentication failed on administration console but ok ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 03:38:49 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=mcroft]When you say you can't log in, do you mean that the log in
attempt fails or that the log in page doesn't load? Did the admin console
work properly before you imported the SSL certificates? Check the server log
in the /logs directory for any errors when you try to access the admin
console. Mike Croft [url=http://www.c2b2.co.uk/support]C2B2 Expert
Support[/url][/quote] The login page loaded successfully, but it told me that
that authentication failed even I typed the correct username and password (I
know the username and password are correct because I can use them to manage
GlassFish using asadmin tool). The admin console worked fine before I
imported the SSL certificates. I couldn't find any special log entries except
this: [javax.enterprise.system.tools.deployment.common] [tid: _ThreadID=167
_ThreadName=Thread-10] [timeMillis: 1375962486106] [levelValue: 800] [[
visiting unvisited references]] I'm not sure if it helps.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'AlexTsang']