users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_WebService and _at_Stateless not showing endpoint in GlassFish 4.0

From: Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 14:25:01 +0200

Hi,

On 06/20/2013 02:27 PM, Antonio Goncalves wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wrote two very basic SOAP Web Services
> (https://github.com/agoncal/agoncal-sample-jaxws/tree/master/01-EndPoints)
> : one using a servlet endpoint and another one using an EJB endpoint :

<snip/>

> I've packaged them in a war file and deployed the war into a GlassFish
> 4.0 instance (a full profile). When I check the admin console, I can
> view the servlet endpoint (test it and see the generated WSDL) but it
> does not work with the EJB endpoint (see the attached image).
>
> Because JAX-WS is not part of the Web Profile I'm wondering if I need to
> package this into an ear file... Any idea of what's happening ?

looks like a bug in the UI - there are missing View/Test links for EJB
endpoints in war - can you file it to JIRA[1], please?. To view the WSDL
just point your browser directly to
http://localhost:8080/HelloEJBEndpointService/HelloEJBEndpoint?wsdl
to test it, use following URL:
http://localhost:8080/HelloEJBEndpointService/HelloEJBEndpoint?tester

If these URLs do not work, check your server log for correct ones.

thanks,
--lukas

[1]: https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH