users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Writing a JMS client for a Message Queue Broker Cluster ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 07:15:37 -0500 (CDT)

I also do not have the problem on my PC, it concerns only the Jelastic
environment where the cluster instances are on different nodes
(high-availability option). I have restarted the DAS many times, but for the
remaining problem it does not change anything. For the time being I think it
is best to leave this up to Jelastic to investigate. They have assigned bug
JE-10808 to it. Thanks a lot for your help! /Beat (this is my actual first
name :-)

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kappert']