users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Writing a JMS client for a Message Queue Broker Cluster ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:00:09 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for your input Liang! The cluster was created by Jelastic (a cloud
platform) because I selected the "High-availability" option. I do not have
control over the way that Jelastic sets up the GlassFish cluster. I also do
not have access to the command line. All I have is the Admin Console. Your
suggestion is good! I will try to create my own new local node and use that
in the cluster. Hopefully it does not get in the way of something that
Jelastic does (applications are deployed through their interface, for
example).

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kappert']