users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Writing a JMS client for a Message Queue Broker Cluster ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 03:25:38 -0500 (CDT)

Jelastic currently does not offer a message broker that could be configured
in their environment topology editor, although RabbitMQ is on the feature
wishlist. The Oracle Message Queue binaries are there because of GlassFish,
but cannot be used because there is no commmand line access. Indeed, with a
VDS (virtual dedicated server) you could install any product. But a VDS is
not free and brings with it the configuration and administration efforts. For
our purposes we would be happy with the embedded message broker. I think it
also has a good reputation regarding performance. If only we could get it to
work properly in the GlassFish cluster on Jelastic...

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kappert']