users@glassfish.java.net

how to get cluster name by the application deployed in glassfihs cluster

From: 񦂈 <308966543_at_qq.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:10:20 +0800

hi , dear all:
dose have any methods to get the cluster name by app deployed within glassfish cluster ? I can get instanceName and appName by get System properties and look up java:app/appName , but it sames that there is no way to get the cluster name in my own app that deployed at server instance only by changing glassfish source code , and I think it is not a good idea to change source code .I really appreciate who may help me , dose anybody can give me some suggestions ? thank you very much !