users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem - External connection between stand-alone ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:22:44 -0500 (CDT)

miojo, I enabled logs ORB to see what could be causing the connection
failure. When trying to connect the client application to the server I get
the following error: glassfish3.1.2 | javax.enterprise.system.o
rg.glassfish.enterprise.iiop.api | _ThreadID = 14; _ThreadName =
Grizzly-kernel-thread ( 1); | ORB initialization failed in lazy init
java.lang.RuntimeException: Orb initialization erorr Tried solutions as
posted here in the forum how to enable lazy-init, but no success. Did it have
some other policy to be enabled on the server? tks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'axbi_glassfish']