users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem - External connection between stand-alone ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 09:52:14 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, locally works, it works well in our local network. The glassfish server
runs on another server (id: server_glassfish) on my local network and I
access from my computer normally. We also have an external IP when I access
the server (server_glassfish) externally from another internet link, but also
when there is no external access connection. The creation of this server on
AWS would be to eliminate a problem with our external IP, but both trying to
access external can not communicate with our application. Did it have some
other configuration to be done in Glassfish? Tks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'axbi_glassfish']