users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Writing a JMS client for a Message Queue Broker Cluster ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:01:32 -0500 (CDT)

Beat, The Domain log shows the problem is that the admin gui uses wrong url
for the REST service when doing list jms destination:
[#|2013-06-24T09:32:41.371+0000|SEVERE|glassfish3.1.2|org.glassfish.admingui|_ThreadID=247;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|RestResponse.getResponse()
gives FAILURE. endpoint =
'https://localhost:4848/management/domain/clusters/cluster/gfcluster/list-jmsdest';
attrs = '{}'|#] The endpoint is HTTPS protocol, but as far as I know, it
should be HTTP instead. If you open a browser window and access url of
'http://localhost:4848/management/domain/clusters/cluster/gfcluster/list-jmsdest';
attrs = '{}', then you can get the REST response. I don't know the reason why
the protocol is changed to be HTTPS for REST internally inside glassfish. So
I would like to leave it to the AdminGui/Admin/REST team to comment on this.
/David

--
[Message sent by forum member 'liang.x.zhao']