users@glassfish.java.net

RE: How to setup SSL in Glassfish 4 for client authentication?

From: Trevor Holyoak <trevorh_at_uuinsurance.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:58:26 +0000

Is this still necessary with Glassfish 4?
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17802_01/webservices/webservices/reference/tutorials/wsit/doc/WSIT_Security6.html#wp138685

Also, this chart seem to imply that SSL shouldn't be on for mutual authentication. Is that correct?
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17802_01/webservices/webservices/reference/tutorials/wsit/doc/WSIT_Security3.html#wp159783

Thanks,
Trevor