users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to setup proxy in jax-ws client generated from wsdl ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:27:45 -0500 (CDT)

I found that solution. There is something better ? import
org.hibernate.validator.util.LoggerFactory; import
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Value; import
java.io.BufferedReader; import java.io.IOException; import
java.io.InputStream; import java.io.InputStreamReader; import java.net.*;
import java.util.ArrayList; import java.util.List; import
java.util.logging.Logger; /** * So the way a ProxySelector works is that for
all Connections made, * it delegates to a proxySelector(There is a default
we're going to * override with this class) to know if it needs to use a proxy
* for the connection. *
This class was specifically created with the intent to proxy connections *
going to the allegiance soap service.

* * @author Nate */ class CustomProxySelector extends ProxySelector { private
final ProxySelector def; private Proxy proxy; private static final Logger
logger = Logger.getLogger(CustomProxySelector.class.getName()); private List
proxyList = new ArrayList(); /* * We want to hang onto the default and
delegate * everything to it unless it's one of the url's * we need proxied.
*/ CustomProxySelector(String proxyHost, String proxyPort) { this.def =
ProxySelector.getDefault(); proxy = new Proxy(Proxy.Type.HTTP, new
InetSocketAddress(proxyHost, (null == proxyPort) ? 80 :
Integer.valueOf(proxyPort))); proxyList.add(proxy);
ProxySelector.setDefault(this); } @Override public List select(URI uri) {
logger.info("Trying to reach URL : " + uri); if (uri == null) { throw new
IllegalArgumentException("URI can't be null."); } if
(uri.getHost().contains("allegiancetech")) { logger.info("We're trying to
reach allegiance so we're going to use the extProxy."); return proxyList; }
return def.select(uri); } /* * Method called by the handlers when it failed
to connect * to one of the proxies returned by select(). */ @Override public
void connectFailed(URI uri, SocketAddress sa, IOException ioe) {
logger.severe("Failed to connect to a proxy when connecting to " +
uri.getHost()); if (uri == null || sa == null || ioe == null) { throw new
IllegalArgumentException("Arguments can't be null."); }
def.connectFailed(uri, sa, ioe); } }

--
[Message sent by forum member 'survivant']