users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Including gf-client.jar on the classpath causes WS ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:23:27 -0500 (CDT)

Note that I only want to be able to access the EJB:s using the GlassFish API.
I am not interested in using the GlassFish web services stack at all. There
should be a way that I can use only the EJB API:s without having to get the
WS stack on the classpath or are they so mixed together that it is not
possible to use one without the other? Running on JDK 7 sounds like the best
solution yet as it is time to do that anyway. But having to do that because
of limitations in GlassFish doesn't feel optimal. Thanks, Markus

--
[Message sent by forum member 'netmackan']