users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: DIGEST & file realm

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:26:36 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=FionaS]Hi, I have tried Glassfish 3.1.2 with a RESTful application
with DIGEST authentication. I had a really simple "file" realm created with
one user via the console UI. It didn't work. BASIC worked fine though. I'm
pretty sure my client was o.k. as I updated my "wget" to 1.14 that had a fix
for adding RFC 2617 for DIGEST authentication. I'm fairly stumped now. I
assume it is a Glassfish bug as I found some other queries that were also
unanswered.
http://www.java.net/forum/topic/glassfish/glassfish/glassfish-error-sec1105-passwordcredential-was-required-not-provided-digest-auth-mode
Anybody know anymore ? thanks Fiona[/quote] Nice. Could you pls tell me what
is wrong in my case? I got BASIC working in server machine, but when client
is trying to use it's rest-service, BASIC is not working anymore. Here is the
link to my question, I really appreciated if you have time to tell me what to
do!
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15947415/basic-authentication-in-rest-application
Sami

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sanurmi']