users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Neet help getting started

From: Narayana Rallabandi <narayana.rallabandi_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 06:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

For installation DAS is not required. Also during the installation you should able to configure the ports also.

Did you have a look @

. HYPERLINK "http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2427/ghmos.html%23gkrhf"http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2427/ghmos.html#gkrhf

. installation Command line options: HYPERLINK "http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2427/ghufl.html%23scrolltoc"http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2427/ghufl.html#scrolltoc

Go through the installation guide: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/pdf/821-2427.pdf