users@glassfish.java.net

Logout from multiple web application usgin Glassfish SSO

From: Xavier Callejas <xavier_at_sistemasaereos.com.sv>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 16:10:29 -0600

Hi,

As I would like to have multiple Java EE web applications but just one user
authentication proccess so I activated Single Sign On in Glassfish, now the
user can login once and access all authorized resources across all the web
application that use the same realm in the same virtual server, but now it
cannot make logut effectively.

I searched the web but there is no clear answer.

these statements do not work after activating SSO:

session.invalidate();
ExternalContex.invalidateSession();
HttpServletRequest.logout();

What is the procedure to do use session logout using Glassfish SSO?

Thank you in advace for your advice.

Xavier.