users@glassfish.java.net

Use LDAP to authenticate to admin console

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:53:43 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, Is it possible to have the Glassfish Admin Console (not deployed
applilcations) authenticate users via LDAP? I have tried creating an LDAP
realm which I then set as the default realm. However, only admin-realm
credentials authenticate and credentials in my LDAP server are not
recognized. This leads me to believe that only the admin-realm is used to
authenticate users trying to access the admin console. Thanks any help you
can give me.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Bob-LaBlah']