users@glassfish.java.net

Re: loader_ directories in generated/jsp application folders are not deleted after server shutdown

From: Hong Zhang <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:46:17 -0400

Yeah this issue was already fixed in GlassFish 4.0, but it seems it's
not a choice for you to upgrade to GlassFish 4.0 right now. If it's a
choice to buy support contract, you can also get the fix from 3.1.2.5
patch which will be out in April.

To workaround the issue, I think you can safely delete all the
generated/jsp directories that are for applications which are already
undeployed. And if you don't worry too much about the runtime
performance, I think you can even remove all the contents under the
generated/jsp directories, they will just get re-generated the next time
the application is accessed (will take some time to re-generate each
time if it's not generated already).

- Hong