users@glassfish.java.net

loader_ directories in generated/jsp application folders are not deleted

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:25:18 -0500 (CDT)

Hello guys. I am currently using GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2.2
(build 5). My problem is that this is already in Prod environment and we just
noticed this. It is happening for domain and clusters across all nodes ie:
/usr/local/glassfish3/glassfish/nodes/localhost-domain1//generated/jsp/ I
know there is a ticket issued for this
(http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-19162) but I was wondering what can be
deleted from here and what not as we are running out of disk space. We have
nightly rolling-restart and hence we are accumulating lots of these. What is
safe to delete from here? and what not? Kindly appreciate your help

--
[Message sent by forum member 'luisjotapepe']