users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish unable to parse faces-config.xml

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:30:12 -0500 (CDT)

I changed the faces-config.xml file to pdf and am attaching. Let me know if
you see anything wrong. I'm running glassfish3.1.2.2 and the faces-config.xml
file is under /WEB-INF. I had a tomcat (perish the thought in this forum!)
app in which the faces-config.xml worked well for me in terms of directing
traffic from one JSP page to the next, depending on the value returned from a
given JSP page. Is there a comparable way to do this using say,
"ManagedBean"s? TIA, steve

--
[Message sent by forum member 'desert_impact']