users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish unable to parse faces-config.xml

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:54:42 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, When trying to deploy my app, I am getting a parse error on the
faces-config.xml file: remote failure: Error occurred during deployment:
Exception while loading the app : java.lang.IllegalStateException:
ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException:
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: Unable to parse document
'jndi:/server/wrfendtoend/WEB-INF/faces-config.xml': null. Please see
server.log for more details. Command deploy failed. I tried to attach the
faces-config.xml file but couldn't get the attach to work. Can someone tell
me how to format it html-wise for this forum so it will show up correctly. It
won't show up right because of all the bracket symbols in faces-config.xml.
TIA

--
[Message sent by forum member 'desert_impact']