users@glassfish.java.net

Password aliases not propagating to cluster instances

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:35:41 -0500 (CDT)

I have a cluster with an remote node and an instance, I create a passoword
alias on the domain admin server to use on a database connection, I ping the
database and it works fine, If I try to use it from the istance I get access
denied. When I stop the instance, and restart with sync full, everything
works perfectly is a big problem for us having to restart the entire cluster
everytime I add a new connection, since connections are added dynamically for
our system relatively often. thanks Jose Suero

--
[Message sent by forum member 'josesuero']