users@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT - GlassFish Server 4.0 Community Acceptance Testing

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 06:55:41 +0200

Hi Arun

Great to see FishCAT starting up again!

A couple of questions
1) When FishCAT members find suspected 'bug', should they post to the
quality list , or users list ?
2) When a FishCAT member logs a bug, should they post to quality ? This
helps a lot.

Something that helped a lot in FishCAT in the past was GlassFish engineers
asking for help.
Anissa Lam used to ask for console testing and database testing.
The installer is also very hard to test on all platforms.

regards
Richard.