users@glassfish.java.net

FishCAT - GlassFish Server 4.0 Community Acceptance Testing

From: Arun Gupta <arun.p.gupta_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:12:47 -0700

GlassFish Server 4.0 is under development now and will be released along
with the Java EE 7 platform in Q2 2013. We need your help in testing the
nightly and promoted builds of GlassFish. This provides an opportunity
to significantly influence the quality of GlassFish as well as to
provide early feedback on stability, functionality, and usability
through testing early builds.

The complete list of features and the lightweight process is explained at:

http://glassfish.java.net/fishcat/

Any amount of testing is useful. It can be any where from 1 hr/week to
as much time you can spend. You can test installation, docs, new
functionality, running your existing applications on the latest build,
or any thing else that would make you successful on GlassFish. Bugs
filed by FishCAT participants will be evaluated ahead of other bugs. And
there is a potential to be highlighted on our social media properties.

Test early, test often, and help make your projects successful on
GlassFish Server 4.0.

Your voice is important to us, please make yourself heard.

Thanks,
Arun

--
http://twitter.com/arungupta