users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sun Glassfish Enterprise Server 2.1.1 - can not start ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 03:22:37 -0600 (CST)

The mystery is solved. "... it would appear that some of the fixes done to
Java in 6u38 have impacted the application server, and is something we will
need to correct, hopefully in the next patch release 2.1.1.21." This is the
quote from Oracle technician, who helped me to identify cause of our
situation. I would like to thank him for good job, most of all I have been
permanently informed about progress in solution process. This was for the
first time I have been such well informed and this was not my first software
call :-) The solution: Use old version of java up to 1.6.0 u35. Glassfish
2.1.1 p20 comes with java 1.6.0 u34 as the option to install during
instalation process. So, use the offered java.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'milos1av']