users@glassfish.java.net

create-jms-resource: Command create-admin-object failed

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:06:30 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I am creating some JMS queue1 on cluster1 and create-jms-resource command
generates output like: instance_cluster2: Administered object queue1 created
instance_cluster3: Administered object queue1 created Failure: Command
create-admin-object failed on server instance instance_cluster4: V3 cannot
process this command at this time, please wait ... The whole command fails
and so does my deployment script for the application that is supposed to run
on cluster1 and has no relation to malfunctioning cluster4. Is there a way
create resources for the cluster/instance without being affected by problems
unrelated to this specific cluster? Thank you.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'andyh80']