users@glassfish.java.net

OSE 3.1.1: How to use embedded DerbyDB for ejbTimers on standalone instance

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 09:14:57 +0100

Hi experts,

according to the dev guide I have to use 'jdbc/__default' JNDI reource
if NOT using ejbTimers on the DAS.

However the associated pool is not meant to use an embedded DerbyDB.

I don't want to operate a standalone DerbyDB.

Is it really true that the DAS and the (standalone/clustered) instance
MUST share the SAME database?

TIA,
Bernhard

--