users@glassfish.java.net

CommunicationsException & SocketException: Broken pipe on Glassfish 3.1.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 06:01:47 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I am a relative glassfish newcomer. i have inherited a server and apps. I
have updated and redeployed them recently and am now getting errors like
those in the attached file, after 8 hours, typically through the night. This
issue was not evident before the update, and i had successfully previously
updated the apps. I have been through my recent changes and have been unable
to find an instance where i am not closing a connection properly etc. So my
question(s) are: Could this error occur as a result of config changes to the
server alone? I updated the apps by un-deploying then deploying and
restarting the server (not using redeploy). Could this method of updating
have lost configuration settings? Otherwise is there a method i can employ to
try to debug any potential leaks i have inadvertently introduced? Many Thanks
Mathew

--
[Message sent by forum member 'powysm']