users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GRIZZLY0023: Interrupting idle Thread issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 08:05:50 -0600 (CST)

I have recently had a similar problem with Glassfish 3.1.2. jstack showed
that the issue was a deadlock between two threads. I do not think the
deadlock is caused by my webapp code and suspect it is one of my dependencies
or perhaps Glassfish itself. The message was titled "Glassfish 3.1.2 deadlock
involving org.glassfish.web.loader.WebappClassLoader" and was posted to
users_at_glassfish.java.net list on Feb 26, 2013. Its not yet visible in the
archives at: http://java.net/projects/glassfish/lists/users/archive I have
just created the following issues to track this:
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-19731

--
[Message sent by forum member 'najmi']