users@glassfish.java.net

Re: create-jms-resource: Command create-admin-object failed

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:41:19 -0600 (CST)

I understand that resource is created for the domain and reference is created
for the target. My problem: when resource is created for the domain this
process involves ALL targets (create-admin-object for each available target).
If some target is in a state of failure then create-jms-resource command
returns error (non-zero) code, but resource and reference are created anyway.
Such inconsistent behavior makes it difficult to write deployment scripts.
I’d prefer it to return success code in this particular case. Is there some
workaround or some other way to create resources? Or maybe some settings can
be adjusted?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'andyh80']