users@glassfish.java.net

RE: GlassFish, XA and PostgreSQL

From: Bryan Varner <bvarner_at_polarislabs.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 02:31:21 +0000

I should have followed the link Laird posted.

Based on the thread below, we undertook some work to modify / update the PG XA Driver. It was apparent to me, that it's XAResource implementation was .... it wasn't going to work for us the way it was written, and we don't believe the problem is the way GF is trying to use it.

So, we're working toward a JTA 1.0.1 compliant XADataSource for PostgreSQL.

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/A2B35D2698B0C74F9B8333525E67ED0135FF12E8@plindyexch02.polarislabs.lan

Input, criticism, attaboys, and help are welcome.
https://github.com/polarislabs/pgjdbc/tree/POLARIS_XA