users@glassfish.java.net

ssl certificate renewal - keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Certificate not

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 04:47:52 -0600 (CST)

Hi, I just renew our GoDaddy SSL certificate and I am trying to import it
into keystore.jks and cacerts.jks using: keytool -import -alias
v2apps.eurobit.com -keystore keystore.jks -file v2apps.eurobit.com.crt
keytool -import -alias v2apps.eurobit.com -keystore cacerts.jks -file
v2apps.eurobit.com.crt All is fine for keystore.jks but with cacerts.jks I am
receiving this error: keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Certificate not
imported, alias already exists Any idea? Regards, Gabriel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'gabosu']