users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin multimode question

From: Noah White <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 13:24:22 -0500

Hi Laird,

It's been my experience that it reports the issue and keeps on chugging to the next cmd in the file. I haven't tried every cmd via multimode, mostly JVM option settings, resource adds, network and das configs etc.

If you need something hearty your best bet would probably be to have a ReST client read in a cmd file and use the ReST admin interface. Then you could have more fine grain control on the results of each cmd.

-Noah

-Noah